Terms of service
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE CONTRACTUING OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
SERVICES/PRODUCTS means all the ones included in this website and offered by the company that owns it for purchase through the website by customers / users.
All SERVICES/PRODUCTS that are not included in the present website are expressly excluded from the SERVICES/PRODUCTS included in the same and, therefore, cannot be acquired by its customers/users.
CLIENT/USER: Natural or legal person who, in the free exercise of his or her free will, makes any purchase through this website of the SERVICES/PRODUCTS offered therein for sale, in accordance with the provisions of Article 3 of the General Law of Consumers and Users.
Sandra Jiménez Navarro (SANDRA FRECKLED): Provider of Services, owner of this website, which by virtue of this document offers and provides the services/products of this website.
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION.The present general contracting conditions are only and exclusively applicable to purchases made through this website by customers/users who purchase the products/services offered therein. These general conditions of the contract are presented in this way detailed and accessible to the client/user in accordance with Article 81.1 of the General Law of Consumers and Users.
2. PRICE. The prices of the services/products offered on this website are those indicated in the same along with the services/products. All prices are in EUROS (€) and VAT (21%) and shipping costs apply.
The final price of the purchase is shown with the total amount of tax and the corresponding fees.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT. The services/products will be paid by the customer/user by bank transfer to the account of SANDRA FRECKLED expressly indicated on the website, by means of payment through PayPal or cash on delivery of the service/product contracted if applicable. The invoice will be invoiced once the services/products have been purchased and will be sent to the customer/user in paper or digital file format for download.
4. PROCEDURES FOR CONTRACTING THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. The procedures for the purchase of any product offered on this website are simple and are designed to avoid any error in its users. During all the steps that make up the purchase process, the express consent of the User will be required, who will issue it freely, being able to go back and exit the purchase process at any time and on a voluntary basis.
5. ARCHIVE OF THE ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING DOCUMENT. SANDRA FRECKLED saves and archives the electronic document and can be visible at any time that the CUSTOMER/USER so requests.
6. TECHNICAL MEANS TO SOLVE POSSIBLE ERRORS. SANDRA FRECKLED has at its customers' disposal all the technical means that allow the CUSTOMER/USER to correct possible errors in the data provided during the contracting process of any of the services or products offered on this website, as well as possible errors derived from browsing through it.
In this way, they can be solved by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the body of the same the error to be corrected or any other information regarding possible corrections.
They can also make such communication by telephone, calling + 34 692707695
7. LANGUAGE IN WHICH THE CONTRACT IS FORMATED. SANDRA FRECKLED states that all contracts made through this website between CLIENT/USER and SANDRA FRECKLED shall be understood to have been made in English, and may not be interpreted at any time that it has been made in a language other than that referred to above.
8. COMMERCIAL OFFER. If the content of the website ever consists of SANDRA FRECKLED 's commercial offer, it will be considered as a commercial offer and the validity period of the same and its price is 15 DAYS, unless a different term is indicated.
9. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER. Sandra Jiménez Navarro with address for this purpose in Barcelona at Calle Paris, number 174, Postal Code: 08036 and N. I. F. number and letter 47907061Q
10. LAW OF DISMISSAL. CLIENT/USER has in its favor the right of withdrawal from article 71 of the General Law of Consumers and Users. The CLIENT/USER may freely withdraw from the contract within the term of 14 NATURAL DAYS (14 NATURAL DAYS) from the date of receipt of the product or from the actual purchase in the case of services, without any cost or penalty, generating the obligation to return the price paid by the user/client.
The present right of withdrawal is subject to the exceptions that the referred General Law of Consumers and Users.
Before the withdrawal period expires, the customer/user shall inform SANDRA FRECKLED of his decision to withdraw from the contract. To this end, the customer/user must make an unequivocal declaration stating his decision to withdraw from the contract via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, indicating in the case LAW OF WITHDRAWAL, being obligated SANDRA FRECKLED to communicate without delay by the same means the acknowledgement of receipt of this withdrawal.
The customer/user shall have exercised his right of withdrawal within the period provided for when he has sent the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of that period. The date of issue of the declaration of withdrawal shall be taken into account in determining whether the withdrawal period has been observed.
The burden of proof of exercising the right of withdrawal shall lie with the customer/user.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall extinguish the obligations of the parties to execute the distance or off-premises contract or to conclude the contract where the customer/user has made an offer.
SANDRA FRECKLED will reimburse any payment received from the customer/user, including, where applicable, delivery costs, without undue delay and in any case not later than 5 calendar days after the date on which it was informed of the decision to withdraw from the consumer and user contract.
In the event of unjustified delay by SANDRA FRECKLED in the return of the sums paid, the customer/user may claim payment of double the amount due, without prejudice to his right to be compensated for damages in excess of this amount.
If the customer/user has expressly selected a delivery method other than the less expensive mode of ordinary delivery, the employer is not obliged to reimburse any additional costs arising therefrom.
SANDRA FRECKLED may retain the refund until the goods have been received, or until the customer/user has provided proof of the return of the goods, depending on which condition is fulfilled first.
SANDRA FRECKLED renounces to collect the contract, and therefore the customer/user must return or deliver them to SANDRA FRECKLED without any undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within 5 calendar days from the date on which it notifies the employer of its decision to withdraw from the contract, in accordance with Article 106. The time limit shall be deemed to have expired if the consumer and user make the return of the goods before the expiry of the period of 5 calendar days.
For the products/services that have been made according to the specifications of CLIENT/USER or clearly personalized by CUSTOMER/USER, the aforementioned right of withdrawal will not be applicable, nor will there be any right of withdrawal once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the CUSTOMER/USER and with the acknowledgement on his part that he is aware of.
11. RIGHT OF SUBSTITUTION. SANDRA FRECKLED , in order to offer the most advantageous conditions for its customers/users, provides the possibility of providing a product or service of equivalent quality and price, replacing the one requested in a purchase made by the CUSTOMER/USER. To exercise this right of substitution, please contact SANDRA FRECKLED by the means provided.